Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Introduction to LSC533

Hello All,

My name is Carrie Grimshaw and this is my 10th course in the program. I have enjoyed all the courses that I have taken so far. I like the fact that most are available to take on Webct or at Worcester State College. I live in Leicester, MA which is very close to Worcester. I have several years experience working in libraries. I have worked at Charlton Public, Assumption College, and Holy Cross College. I currently work at Holy Cross College in Worcester as the Electronic Reserve Assistant. I deal with reserve materials and the transfer of that information to online websites. I am interested in Academic libraries but also have a special place in my heart for Public Libraries as well. I really like the school environment and look forward to learning how school libraries are different from other libraries. Also, I enjoyed LSC530-Reading Interests of Children; it was very creative. Throughout my life, I have always loved libraries. My dream one day is to become a Director.

No comments: